Them: Do you want some chicken?
You could say…
You: I’m a vegan.
Or you could say…
Guess which one makes you look like a doucher?
- I’m not vegan (nor am I “A Vegan”)
- Any time I just say ‘no’ they ask again later and shit.
- Sometimes I just say ‘I don’t like ____’ and they they ask ‘Who doesn’t like ____? How can you not like ____? Are you a vegan or something?’
- Why is it “A Vegan” or “A vegetarian”? “Hi, I’m a white.”
- Your argument is invalid.
Reblog if you’re
unattractive and awkward awesome.
- People that don’t know how to use Google.
- People that don’t know how to read
- People that don’t know how to write
- All of the above.
to say the least.
I love them thangs…
- Women started asking questions like this
- Women stopped knowing the definition of chivalry
- Peer pressure
- The modern age
- Women started digging the aforementioned types of people
- Flirting and drama became more important than fortitude and discussion.
- Your favorite band became more important than your personal philosophy
I met this super cute chick named Holly.
I’m pretty sure I like her more than pizza.
Let that sink in a minute.
- OKC stranger: did yuo kno?
- me: Did I know... what?
- OKC: the smartest breed of dog
- me: I don't even. What're you talking about, madam?
- And this is why I'm convinced I talked to someone while they were having a stroke.
when he’s least expecting it, carve a pentagram in his chest and begin summoning satan
these ones are from 1998.